Goods will only be accepted for return if:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Received undamaged and unused
- Received in their original packaging and the packaging is in its original condition
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee based on the sale value of the goods returned, unless the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect goods were supplied. If goods are accepted for return, the restock fee will be deducted from the credit issued.
All returns must be approved by an authorised Kapture International representative. Delivery drivers will NOT accept returns without prior approval.
In the event the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect product was supplied, you must notify Kapture International within five business days from the date of delivery. Kapture International will not accept returns of damaged, faulty or incorrect goods after five business days from the date of delivery.
The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges for returns, unless the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect goods were supplied. In that case, Kapture International will arrange collection of the goods.
To return goods to Kapture International:
1. Call 1300 132 428 or email email@example.com
2. Send your goods, along with a copy of the original invoice, to:
Unit 9-12, 168 Shellharbour Rd
PORT KEMBLA NSW 2505
For security and peace of mind, Kapture International strongly recommends using a courier company, or insured registered post, as Kapture International is not liable for lost returned parcels.
3. Once received, Kapture International will assess the claim against the Returns Policy and endeavour to respond within five business days. All returned goods are subject to inspection prior to credit issue.